Early Pregnancy Class
Nov 4 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm| Free
Find out what to expect when you’re expecting.
This class is designed for women and their support person currently in their 1st or 2nd trimester (up to 24 weeks) of pregnancy. Women planning a pregnancy are also welcome.
- Fetal development
- Doctor appointments and what to expect
- Physical and emotional changes
- Weight gain, nutrition, diet and exercise
- Discomfort/comfort measures
- Breastfeeding information
- Breathing & relaxation
There is no charge to attend this class. To attend, please register below using the expecting mother’s name and information.