- This event has passed.
Eating Well After Cancer Treatment – Importance of Protein
Jan 30 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
Healthy nutrition tips following cancer treatment:
Join Dietitians from Renown Institute for Cancer for a 10 part series highlighting the important role nutrition plays in cancer survivorship and prevention. Each class will incorporate useful tips for everyday living, take home recipes and recipe tasting. Classes are every Thursday (excluding some holiday weeks) from 4:00 p.m – 5:00 p.m. in the Radiation Conference Room located on the ground floor of the Roseview Tower at Renown Regional.
• January 9 – Getting Started with Nutrition Basics
• January 16 – Spotlight on Whole Grains
• January 23 – Focus on Healthy Fats and Omega-3s
• January 30 – Importance of Protein
• February 6 – Eating for Energy
• February 13 – Mindful Eating
• February 20- Quick and Easy Meal Ideas
• February 27 – Eating Out
• March 5 – Seasonal Foods
• March 12 – Diet Fads and Common Misconceptions
For more information, call Institute for Cancer Dietitians 775-982-3738.
There is no charge to attend this class. Please register below.