- This event has passed.
Eating Well After Cancer Treatment – Spotlight on Whole Grains
May 14 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
Healthy nutrition tips following cancer treatment:
Join Dietitians from Renown Institute for Cancer for a 10 part series highlighting the important role nutrition plays in cancer survivorship and prevention. Each class will incorporate useful tips for everyday living, take home recipes and recipe tasting. Classes are every Thursday (excluding some holiday weeks) from 4:00 p.m – 5:00 p.m. in the Radiation Conference Room located on the ground floor of the Roseview Tower at Renown Regional.
• May 7 – Getting Started with Nutrition Basics
• May 14 – Spotlight on Whole Grains
• May 21 – Focus on Healthy Fats and Omega-3s
• June 4 – Importance of Protein
• June 11 – Eating for Energy
• June 18 – Mindful Eating
• June 25- Quick and Easy Meal Ideas
• July 9 – Eating Out
• July 16 – Seasonal Foods
• July 23 – Diet Fads and Common Misconceptions
For more information, call Institute for Cancer Dietitians 775-982-3738.
There is no charge to attend this class. Please register below.