Renown Institute for Cancer offers one hour classes weekly to newly diagnosed breast cancer patients and their families. Classes are facilitated by an oncology nurse navigator, social worker, physical therapist and surgical nurses.
In this class you will:
- Meet your navigator and learn about cancer support services available to you
- Hear about pre-surgery instructions and your pre-admit appointment
- Receive education in prehabilitation and lymphedema prevention
- Have your questions answered about treatment, including chemotherapy, biotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy and clinical trials
- Tour the Institute for Cancer
To attend, register below. Drop ins are also welcome.