Breast Cancer Newly Diagnosed Orientation Class – Virtual Only
Jun 2 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Renown Institute for Cancer offers one hour classes weekly to newly diagnosed breast cancer patients and their families. Classes are facilitated by an oncology nurse navigator, social worker, physical therapist and surgical nurses.
In this class you will:
- Meet your navigator and learn about cancer support services available to you
- Hear about pre-surgery instructions and your pre-admit appointment
- Receive education in prehabilitation and lymphedema prevention
- Have your questions answered about treatment, including chemotherapy, biotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation therapy and clinical trials
- Tour the Institute for Cancer
Video enabled attendance available. Patients can access remotely and join from any video-enabled device (smart phone, iPad, laptop, or webcam/desktop). Upon registering, you will receive instructions on how to virtually connect.
If you would prefer to call in, here is the phone number:
775-395-1000 (Please note, if you call in to this support group, you may be asked to mute your device.)
Meeting ID: 701978070 (You will be prompted to input this ID to join the meeting.)
To attend, register below.