Eating Well After Cancer Treatment – Focus on Healthy Fats and Omega-3s
Oct 1 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
Healthy nutrition tips following cancer treatment:
Join Dietitians from Renown Institute for Cancer for a 10 part series highlighting the important role nutrition plays in cancer survivorship and prevention. Each class will incorporate useful tips for everyday living, take home recipes and recipe tasting. Classes are every Thursday (excluding some holiday weeks) from 4:00 p.m – 5:00 p.m. in the Radiation Conference Room located on the ground floor of the Roseview Tower at Renown Regional.
• Sept 17 – Getting Started with Nutrition Basics
• Sept 24 – Spotlight on Whole Grains
• Oct 01 – Focus on Healthy Fats and Omega-3s
• Oct 08 – Importance of Protein
• Oct 15 – Eating for Energy
• Oct 22 – Mindful Eating
• Oct 29- Quick and Easy Meal Ideas
• Nov 05 – Eating Out
• Nov 12 – Seasonal Foods
• Nov 19 – Diet Fads and Common Misconceptions
For more information, call Institute for Cancer Dietitians 775-982-3738.
There is no charge to attend this class. Please register below.