Healthy nutrition tips following cancer treatment:
Join Dietitians from Renown Institute for Cancer for a 5 part series highlighting the important role nutrition plays in cancer survivorship and prevention. Each class will incorporate useful tips for everyday living and take home recipes. Classes are offered virtually on Thursdays from 3-4 pm.
• Oct 1 – Getting Started with Nutrition Basics & Spotlight on Whole Grains
• Oct 8 – Focus on Healthy Fats and Omega-3s & Importance of Protein
• Oct 15 – Eating for Energy & Mindful Eating
• Oct 22 – Quick and Easy Meal Ideas & Eating Out
• Oct 29 – Seasonal Foods & Diet Fads and Common Misconceptions
For more information, call Institute for Cancer Dietitians 775-982-3738.
There is no charge to attend this class. RSVP below to attend.
This event is offered virtually. Here are the instructions to connect to this event.
•If you have a video-enabled device (smart phone, iPad, laptop, or computer), it is best to download the application for Microsoft Teams Meeting in advance. Click here to install. Once the program is installed, you can click here to connect.
•If you do not wish to download, join this event by clicking here: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
•If you do not have a computer, join us by calling 775-325-5409 and when prompted, type in the conference ID: 677 627 313#