Preparing for Postpartum
Oct 9 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $20.00
All women experience differently postpartum and recovery after giving birth. The purpose of this class is to help prepare mom and partner on what to expect after birth and the weeks to follow. This 2 hours class is for mom and partner and is offered once a month.
A few topics discussed in this class are…
- Postpartum care in the hospital
- Changes after birth
- Caring for yourself during postpartum
- The difference between postpartum blues and postpartum depression
- Mothers warning signs
- Adjustments once you get home
- The new father or partner
The cost of this class is $20 per couple. To attend, please register below.