An event every month that begins at 3:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until Dec 14, 2021
Renown Institute for Cancer is teaming up with Renie Anderson, a trained and certified expert in cancer treatment side effect management. Attend this workshop to learn mind-body techniques to help reduce stress and fears while caring for your loved one going through treatment. There is relief in knowing you are not alone.
This workshop includes:
• Identifying and talking about fears, resistance and frustrations.
• Creating end results to help them re-frame the discussion.
• Learning tools to help identify needs and wants and being able to ask for them.
• Learn how to “refuel” and become more available to yourself and your loved ones for the long haul.
• Learning about the available options.
There is no charge to attend this class. Video enabled attendance is available. Patients can access remotely and join from any video-enabled device
To receive the zoom link to connect to this workshop, please email Renie Anderson @ firstname.lastname@example.org