Early Pregnancy Class
Mar 4 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm PST| Free
This class is designed for women and their support person currently in their 1st or 2nd trimester (up to 24 weeks) of pregnancy. Women planning a pregnancy are also welcome.
- Fetal development
- Doctor appointments and what to expect
- Physical and emotional changes
- Weight gain, nutrition, diet and exercise
- Discomfort/comfort measures
- Breastfeeding information
- Breathing & relaxation
There is no charge to attend this class. To attend, please register below using the expecting mother’s name and information.