- This event has passed.
Eating Well after Cancer Treatment – Eating Out
Dec 6, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST| Free
Healthy nutrition tips following cancer treatment
Join Dietitians from Renown Institute for Cancer for a 10 part series highlighting the important role nutrition plays in cancer survivorship and prevention. Each class will incorporate useful tips for everyday living and a live cooking demonstrations. Classes are every Tuesday (excluding holiday weeks) from 4-5 pm in the Institute for Cancer Radiation Oncology Conference Room.
- October 11 – Getting Started with Nutrition Basics
- October 18 – Spotlight on Whole Grains
- October 25 – Importance of Protein
- November 1 – Focus on Healthy Fats and Omega-3s
- November 8 – Eating for Energy
- November 15 – Mindful Eating
- November 29 – Quick and Easy Meal Ideas
- December 6 – Eating Out
- December 13 – Seasonal Foods
- December 20 – Diet Fads and Common Misconceptions
For more information, call Institute for Cancer Dietitians 775-982-3738.
To attend this December 6th class, please register below or by calling 775-982-RSVP (7787).
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.