- This event has passed.
Eating Well After Cancer Treatment – Eating for Energy
Feb 7 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
Healthy nutrition tips following cancer treatment
Join Dietitians from Renown Institute for Cancer for a 10 part series highlighting the important role nutrition plays in cancer survivorship and prevention. Each class will incorporate useful tips for everyday living and a live cooking demonstrations. Classes are every Thursday (excluding holiday weeks) from 4:00p.m. – 5:00 p.m. in Artisans Classroom 108 (unless noted otherwise).
- January 10 – Getting Started with Nutrition Basics
- January 17 – Spotlight on Whole Grains
- January 24 – Focus on Healthy Fats and Omega-3s
- January 31 – Importance of Protein
- February 7 – Eating for Energy
- February 14 – Mindful Eating
- February 21 – Quick and Easy Meal Ideas
- February 28 – Eating Out
- March 7 – Seasonal Foods
- March 14 – Diet Fads and Common Misconceptions
For more information, call Institute for Cancer Dietitians 775-982-3738.
There is no charge to attend this class. Please register below.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.