Eating Well After Cancer Treatment – Diet Fads and Common Misconceptions
May 23 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PDT| Free
Healthy nutrition tips following cancer treatment
Join Dietitians from Renown Institute for Cancer for a 10 part series highlighting the important role nutrition plays in cancer survivorship and prevention. Each class will incorporate useful tips for everyday living and a live cooking demonstrations. Classes are every Thursday (excluding holiday weeks) from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. in Artisans Classroom 108 (unless noted otherwise).
- March 21– Getting Started with Nutrition Basics
- March 28 – Spotlight on Whole Grains
- April 4 – Focus on Healthy Fats and Omega-3s
- April 11 – Importance of Protein
- April 18 – Eating for Energy
- April 25 – Mindful Eating
- May 2 – Quick and Easy Meal Ideas
- May 9 – Eating Out
- May 16 – Seasonal Foods
- May 23 – Diet Fads and Common Misconceptions
For more information, call Institute for Cancer Dietitians 775-982-3738.
There is no charge to attend this class. Please register below.