- This event has passed.
Eating Well After Cancer Treatment – Getting Started with Nutrition Basics
Sep 12 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm| Free
Healthy nutrition tips following cancer treatment:
Join Dietitians from Renown Institute for Cancer for a 10 part series highlighting the important role nutrition plays in cancer survivorship and prevention. Each class will incorporate useful tips for everyday living, take home recipes and recipe tasting. Classes are every Thursday (excluding some holiday weeks) from 4:00 p.m – 5:00 p.m. in the Radiation Conference Room located on the ground floor of the Roseview Tower at Renown Regional.
• September 12 – Getting Started with Nutrition Basics
• September 19 – Spotlight on Whole Grains
• September 26 – Focus on Healthy Fats and Omega-3s
• October 3 – Importance of Protein
• October 10 – Eating for Energy
• October 17 – Mindful Eating
• October 24 – Quick and Easy Meal Ideas
• October 31 – Eating Out
• November 7 – Seasonal Foods
• November 14 – Diet Fads and Common Misconceptions
For more information, call Institute for Cancer Dietitians 775-982-3738.
There is no charge to attend this class. Please register below.