Join Dietitians from Renown Institute for Cancer for a 5 part series highlighting the critical role nutrition plays in cancer survivorship and prevention. Each class will incorporate useful tips for everyday living and take home recipes.
Classes are offered virtually on Thursdays from 3-4 p.m.
• October 7 – Getting Started with Nutrition Basics & Spotlight on Whole Grains
• October 14 – Focus on Healthy Fats and Omega-3s & Importance of Protein
• October 21 – Eating for Energy & Mindful Eating
• October 28- Quick and Easy Meal Ideas & Eating Out
• November 4 – Seasonal Foods & Diet Fads and Common Misconceptions
For more information, call Institute for Cancer Dietitians 775-982-3738. There is no charge to attend this virtual class. RSVP below.
Instructions to connect to this event: