- This event has passed.
MS Invincibles Support Group
Jan 11 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm| Free
For ages 40+
The Invincibles Support Group is privately managed by MS patients just like you! We are always seeking new members who are committed to on-going participation at our monthly meetings and group activities!
We’re all about fun, friendship, peer support, and learning about local MS resources.
- Featured speakers with valuable insights and services
- MS advocated who make a difference
- Educational Seminars that include family members and caregivers
- Updates on MS research and important clinical trial data
- MS friendly field trips with car pool resources available
To attend, please RSVP below.
If you have any additional questions please contact the group leader, Chris Noellert, at 775-560-1215 or firstname.lastname@example.org.