- This event has passed.
MS Invincibles Support Group
Feb 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 2:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until Dec 12, 2020
For ages 40 and older.
The Invincibles Support Group is privately managed by MS patients just like you! We are always seeking new members who are committed to on-going participation at our monthly meetings and group activities.
We’re all about fun, friendship, peer support and learning about local MS resources. This support group will include:
- Featured speakers with valuable insights and services
- MS advocates who make a difference
- Educational seminars that include family members and caregivers
- Updates on MS research and important clinical trial data
- MS-friendly field trips with car pool resources available
If you would like to attend or have any questions, please contact the group leader, Chris Noellert, at 775-560-1215 or firstname.lastname@example.org.