- This event has passed.
Spinal Surgery Pre-Op class
Apr 24 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm PDT| Free
Are you considering, or have you already scheduled spine surgery? Knowing what to expect and how to prepare for this surgery can make a significant impact in your recovery. Attend a class taught by experts in pre-operative education.
- Preparing for surgery
- Adaptive equipment and assistive devices
- How you can expect to progress through the recovery process
- Standard medical management following surgery
- Recommended physical and occupational therapy exercises
- You are encouraged to bring a guest for support
There is no charge to attend this class. Please register below.
Please note, lunch will not be provided
Video enabled attendance is available. Patients can access remotely and join from any video-enabled device (smart phone, iPad, laptop, or webcam/desktop). Upon registering, you will receive instructions on how to virtually connect.