- This event has passed.
Spinal Surgery Pre-Op Class
Feb 14 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm| Free
Are you considering, or have you already scheduled spine surgery? Knowing what to expect and how to prepare for this surgery can make a significant impact in your recovery. Attend a class taught by experts in pre-operative education.
- Preparing for surgery
- Adaptive equipment and assistive devices
- How you can expect to progress through the recovery process
- Standard medical management following surgery
- Recommended physical and occupational therapy exercises
- You are encouraged to bring a guest for support
Registration is required to attend. 1 ticket per person.
*Video enabled attendance available. Patients can access remotely and join from any video-enabled device (smart phone, iPad, laptop, or webcam/desktop). Upon registering, you will receive instructions on how to virtually connect.