- This event has passed.
Total Joint Replacement Class
Jan 11 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PST| Free
Joint pain can affect all aspects of life. Renown Health offers a educational class taught by therapists and nurses for anyone considering total joint replacement surgery.
- Adaptive equipment and assistive devices
- How you can expect to progress through the recovery process
- Standard medical management following surgery
- Recommended physical and occupational therapy exercises
- You are encouraged to bring a “coach” for support
Classes open to all joint replacement candidates from any hospital.
Registration is required to attend. 1 ticket per person.
*Video enabled attendance available. Patients can access remotely and join from any video-enabled device (smart phone, iPad, laptop, or webcam/desktop). Upon registering, you will receive instructions on how to virtually connect.