- This event has passed.
Total Joint Replacement Class
Apr 17, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am PST| Free
Joint pain can affect all aspects of life. Renown Health offers a educational class taught by therapists and nurses for anyone considering total joint replacement surgery.
- Adaptive equipment and assistive devices
- How you can expect to progress through the recovery process
- Standard medical management following surgery
- Recommended physical and occupational therapy exercises
- You are encouraged to bring a “coach” for support
Classes open to all joint replacement candidates from any hospital.
For those who are unable to attend in person, this class is available through virtual video conferencing on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month at Renown Regional Medical Center.
Registration is required to attend. 1 ticket per person.