Joint pain can affect all aspects of life. Renown Health offers educational classes taught by experts for anyone considering total joint replacement surgery.
- Understanding your procedure including basic anatomy and explanation of surgical intervention
- Preparing for surgery including home setup, preoperative and pre-admit appointments
- Hospital Stay including infection prevention, early mobility, physical and occupational therapy, and adaptive equipment
- After surgery including recovery, medical management, post-operative therapy and/or exercises, and return to activity
- We highly encourage you to bring a “surgery buddy” for support!
There is no charge to attend this class. Please register below.
Video enabled attendance is available. Patients can access remotely and join from any video-enabled device (smart phone, iPad, laptop, or webcam/desktop). Upon registering, you will receive instructions on how to virtually connect.